Miguel Valle has been member of the Corporate and Mergers and Acquisition Practice of González Calvillo since 1997. Mr. Valle is a renowned lawyer with ample experience in domestic and international transactions related with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, shareholder controversies, labor, antitrust and in general commercial transactions.
Mr. Valle has been selected as lead counsel in a large number of domestic and international transactions over the past 15 years, providing legal and business counsel to Mexican and foreign companies in joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, restructures, distribution, automotive industry, civil and commercial agreements, private and public bids, foreign investment and antitrust and competition. His work includes active representation and advice in the design of strategic alliances, solution to corporate disputes and significant corporate and labor restructures.
Representative Legal Matters
• Represented DuPont in the sale of its Paint Business to the Carlyle Group.
• Represented shareholders of Ecuador Bottling Company Corp. in the acquisition of Embotelladora Arca.
• Advised DuPont in corporate matters and restructures.
• Represented Chemours and DuPont in the split-off of the chemical business.
• Represented Honda Trading de México and Honda North America in diverse corporate and contractual matters.
• Advised Corporación Interamericana de Entretenimiento (CIE) in diverse corporate reorganizations and transactions, including its joint venture with Televisa in connection with Ocesa Entretenimiento.
• Representation of GE Mexican subsidiaries in an important labor restructure.
• Representation of American Standard in its merger and corporate and labor restructure.
• Advised diverse clients of the firm in the concentration approval before the Antitrust Commission.
Mr. Valle obtained his J.D. degree from the Universidad Iberoamericana. He has been Professor of strategic alliances in the postgraduate seminar of the Mexican Bar Association.