The Capital Markets Practice Group has a renowned experience assisting private equity firms as well as domestic and foreign issuers and underwriters in local and cross-border securities transactions.
Our team has substantial experience in dealing with governmental agencies and self-regulatory organizations, including the Mexican Stock Exchange, which regulates our clients.
The practice has developed an expertise in:
- Guiding clients into the launching of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
- Representing issuers and underwriters regarding Mexican, US and global offerings of securities and stock exchange listings and placements.
- Handling equity, debt and hybrid securities offerings and the full range of domestic registered public offerings, U.S. Rule 144A offerings, U.S. Regulation S offerings and private placements.
- Representing private equity firms and their portfolio companies in acquisition financings, initial public offerings, exit strategies and subsequent financings.
- Advice issuers and their boards of directors with respect to reporting and the fulfillment of other obligations foreseen under Mexican laws, corporate governance and regulatory matters.
Among other areas, our capital markets team provides leading solutions and advise on
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Governance
- Derivatives & Financial Products
- Equity & Debt Transactions
- Leveraged Acquisitions and Financing
- Mandatory and Voluntary Tender Offers
- Private Equity
- Privatizations (Take-Private Offers)
- Public Company M&A
- Real Estate Finance
- Securitization & Structured Finance